A portrait of our children, once a week, every week, in 2014
1. Can hardly believe Bella is 10 weeks already, responding and smiling at Daddy here
2. Truly loved at all times by her big siblings, capturing Bass having a cuddle with Bella
3. The children found 20 eggs under the house, no telling how long they've lain there, they were keen to have an egg and spoon race
4. The race was held in the paddock in case some proved to be rotten
5. Our big lads working diligently at their maths, into a good rhythm now
6. This weekend it was all about tracing stencils and colouring with markers. Hours and hours and hours, totally immersed and focused.
7. Big bro encouraging our new reader
8. Little boys enjoying a moment with their big brother as he reads to them.
9. A great position for listening to stories and watching TV